Machu Picchu is one of the most visited attractions in the world in view of this great demand, the Ministry of Culture of Peru has arranged its virtual platform for the availability of the ticket to Machu Picchu. If you are planning to visit Machu Picchu we advise you to book your tickets in advance.
Soon we will give you the modalities and schedules of the tickets to Machu Picchu so that you can choose the ticket that best suits your itinerary.
Modalities of Tickets to Machu Picchu 2022
- The entrance ticket only Machu Picchu.
- Machu Picchu Ticket + Huayna Picchu Mountain 1st Group 07:00 am- 08:00 am. (Not available).
- Machu Picchu Ticket + Huayna Picchu Mountain 2nd Group 10:00 am – 11:00 am. (Not available).
- Machu Picchu Ticket + Mountain 1st Group 07:00 am-08:00 am. (Not available).
- Machu Picchu Ticket + Mountain 2nd Group 09:00 am – 10:00 am. (Not available).
It is necessary to indicate that by order of the Ministry of Culture of Cusco and the local authorities, no sale or pre-reservation is made for tickets to the Huayna Picchu Mountain and Machu Picchu Mountain.
Ticket for Machu Picchu Only
Availability of Morning Shift Tickets
The entrance ticket to Machu Picchu for the morning shift allows you access to the Inca citadel from 6 am, depending on the time that best suits you, you can visit the Inca citadel in a maximum time of 4 hours and you will have It is mandatory to enter with a tour guide.
Entrance to Machu Picchu First Schedule:
- Machu Picchu Ticket at 6 am
- Machu Picchu Ticket at 7 am
- Machu Picchu Ticket at 8 am
Entrance to Machu Picchu Second Schedule:
- Machu Picchu Ticket at 9 am
- Machu Picchu Ticket at 10 am
- Machu Picchu Ticket at 11 am
Availability of Afternoon Shift Tickets
The entrance tickets to Machu Picchu for the afternoon shift, are from 12 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. In the same way that the morning shift will only have a time of 4 hours within the Inca city of Machu Picchu and you will have to enter accompanied by a tour guide.
Entrance to Machu Picchu Third Schedule:
- Machu Picchu Ticket at 12 pm
- Machu Picchu Ticket at 1 pm
- Machu Picchu Ticket at 2 pm
Tips and Recommendations
You must take into account that for each entry time to Machu Picchu there are only 120 tickets available, so we suggest you make your reservations in advance.
- Entry will be made after checking your temperature and the use of your mask and the mandatory distance of 1 meter and a half.
- You should not bring food.
- The agglomeration of people inside the Inca citadel is not allowed.
- If you leave the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu you will not be able to re-enter.
- For the entrance to Machu Picchu, only a group of 8 people maximum will be accepted.
- Returns or changes of tickets to Machu Picchu are not accepted.